Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Things that went through my head during the 2.4km run during IPPT.

0m – All right so this is it. Stop watch started and here we go.

100m – Ok pace yourself well don’t run too fast….

150m – Stupid bugger blocking me…

151m – Haha…. Eat my dust fatty…

300m – Shit weather is hot today. Don’t run too fast.

400m – Ok not bad 1min 40 Sec…

450m – I hate the #@$ bend

600m – Shit this is tough!

700m – OH MAN ONLY 2nd round??!

800m – Ok ok you can go it. 4 more F**KING rounds.

850m – No think I can’t make it. Should I stop?

855m – Damned it better cleared this or kennat RTs! Waste Time! Waste Time!

860m – Don’t wanna burn my weekend lah!

900m – Ok relax and you can do it one! Still within the time.

950m – I going to finished the damned 100plus at home!

1km – Cold Drink! Cold Drink!

1.2km – OK half way there!!!!

1.3km – Damned it! Hope I don’t collapse the bloody medic cannot make it one.

1.4km – Breath! Breath!

1.5km – Hate this joker walk and spring, walk and sping, go and die lah!!!

1.6km – Ok 2 more #@%$3 rounds! You can do it!!!!!!!!

1.65km – 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2…..

1.7km – Bloody SAF. What the hell am I doing here running for my life!

1.8km – Ok money money money……..I want that bloody burger later.

1.9km – Damned it the next batch of runner going to start. The track going to get crowded!

1.95km – Fainting….so shit!

2km – LASSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT ROUND!!!!

2.1km - $#@^%$#^%#&%^#^%@%$#

2.15km – Come on think got 2min to finished this round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.2km – Damn it my legs it getting wobby! Out of my way you fat pig!!!!

2.25km – ALL THE WAY!!!! #@^%#&%$@%$#@

2.3km – #@$#^%$$#@%$#@&^%@%#$#@%$#@^$@%$#@&^%#@%$#@%$

2.35km - #@!$ ……………………………#$#@$

2.4km – YES YES YES YES YES! PASSED with INCENTIVE.

3 comments:

The Chansters said...

Huh? you finally passed?

HH said...

Oi I ALWAYS passed one ok.

The Chansters said...

yo.btw, passed with incentive only huh? Weak leh...should at least go for silver next year.