Monday, May 09, 2011

Post Election thought.

Now election is over and although I am glad WP had capture Hougang and Aljunied. I am sad that other then this the rest of Singapore still belong to the MIW.

Even more angry that sub-standard people like MBT, WKS and TPL got elected and one of the better Minister around George Yeo has to go.

Even more angry that stupid MM start to talk cock.

Yeah yeah… go back to your era. We have the right to choose who we want in parliament.

I advice to you is please stopped! You already did George in and please don’t sabo your son.

I am also disappointed with those Singaporean that voted for the 3 clowns. Why they do that? I tried to figure it out but cannot.

The only 2 reasons I can think of is:

1) People who don’t care about politic and just wan status quo
2) People who are afraid they will be punished if they vote against PAP.

If you look carefully, I think the only GRC who increased in favor of PAP is AMK under PM Lee.

Note AMK neighbours, Pasir Ris-Pungol and Aljunied carved some territories to AMK resulting AMK PAP’s vote went up and PRP and A both dropped resulting a loss in Aljunied.

I wonder is this deliberate?

As the Gen-Sec of the ruling party I am sure PM will want to do better then his last election so did the redrawing of GRC purposely scarify George and hurt Teo CH a little (He know he is still ok as the area has history of challenge by screwed up party).

Nevertheless, GE 2011 has made history with the most number of elected opposition in parliament. I do hope that the politic in Singapore will mature and bring healthy debates into the parliament and make this unique country a nice place to live in.

We shall see how the new MPs performance in the next 5 years.