Monday, November 19, 2007

Stupid Standard Chartered Bank Still at it.

I wrote to Standard Chartered Bank CEO on 10th Oct.

http://javertworld.blogspot.com/2007/10/stupid-standard-charted-bank.html

Its regarding the haressment I got from their 3rd party agents.

Their Customer Experience Manager called and assured my data had been updated into the "Do Not Call list". I insisted she send me a letter to back their claims.

Last week, I again received calls from Standard Chartered's agent on the 14th and 15th.

Bravo you stupid Bank!!

I also called and the stupid Manager is on leave and her collegue really cannot make it.

I wrote to the CEO again on Friday. See what they say this time.

So people help spread to your friends how Screw Up Standared Chartered Bank is and ask them to cancell all theri credit cards or accounts.

NOTE:


CODE OF CONSUMER BANKING PRACTICE

17. Safeguarding Your Information

Your bank will:

i. treat all your personal information as private and confidential;

ii comply at all times with the Banking Secrecy provision of the Banking Act (Cap.19),Last Update -10 Oct 2001;

iii. stop using your personal information for its own marketing purposes if you inform your bank that you object to this practice;

No comments: