I stayed in UK for about 2 years and I can tell you the only things I missed about Singapore are my family and friends and maybe cheap food. Thats all.
Now here is my list of :
10 things I hate about Singapore:
- Weahter. We get Hot, Hotter, #@$!%$!@# Hot.
- Lousy and expensive public transport system. Trains take forever to come and are always crowded even on weekdays off peak hours and good luck with the buses. Taxis are good a disappearing just before midnights and the fare structure can be in teh Guinness book of record for being the most complex.
- No freedom of expression and Goverment controlled media.
- Wold most expensive cabinets who still need 2 senior Ministers and 1 Minister Mentor to teach them what to do and they still don't take responsibility for their own mistakes.
- Automatic 10% service charges for ZERO service. If you want tips you better earn for it.
- People who can blooddy stand to the left side of the escalator.
- People who can #@#%@ let you out of the lift and trains first.
- Tissues reservation system (Must be a world first)
- No protection of privacy law. Your name and contacts are being sold out there to banks and housing agent and all those @!#!$ spammer who keep sending you SMS.
- Embracement of useless "Foreign Talents"