Monday, August 06, 2007

Sick

Last week I was sick for 2 days. A case of gastric flu.

It started on Monday evening, feel a little tummy arch and didn’t really think much about it.

Woke up in the middle of the night as the pain is getting worst but its still bearable. So I decided to go see the doctor the next morning.

Got a day MC and didn’t feel too bad after all.

However things got really bad when I reached. By then my stomach was so painful that can’t moved from the sofa. Try to take the medicine but threw out everything.

It was really like hell I tell you. All together I vomited 4 times in the afternoon and didn’t eat anything at all.

It only got better in the evening.

The next day was better but still not fit for work. So I took another trip to the clinics.

1 comment:

The Chansters said...

chow keng lah....vomit also can fake wan...