Thursday, March 10, 2011

A proud nation.

Yesterday I happened to watch a little of the daily Parliament’s Highlights on TV and I can’t help to notice that several of key cabinets members are missing from the session.

This is not the first time I notice it and if my memory served me well I remember it states somewhere it is not compulsory for them to be in every parliament’s seating.

If this is so then there is something seriously wrong with the system.

Don’t forget each and everyone in the cabinets or Member of Parliaments are in there because the citizen of Singapore voted you in there (well most are voted in anyway) to represent them!

You are there to listen and talk on behalf for the people in your constituency. You are sitting in that seat because of the people so for God’s sake do what you are supposed to do or maybe you are too proud to listen to the people anymore.

This is what happened when people are too comfortable in a job for too long and let complacency set in. A high and mighty attitude just make me sick.