Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We are good they are Bad.

The WP has expressed interest to stand in the GRC again in the coming election and is likely to field a strong team, helmed by its chairman Sylvia Lim and included its star candidate, corporate lawyer Chen Show Mao.

Dr Chen has degrees from Harvard, Oxford and Stanford.

Mr Yeo acknowledged that Dr Chen has good credentials but would like to know more about him.

"I think it's important that we hear more from him and have a sense of how much he feels for the people of Singapore and what his views are. I think it's a very interesting CV," he said.

CNA 16 Apr


George Yeo was one of a few people in PAP that I quite like. But I thinkg his comment above is a little bit of a cheap shot.

But this is opening up a big can of worms.

Look at PAP’s own camp.

Janil Puthucheary, came to Singapore in 2001 only became a Singaporean in 2008 after being spotted by PAP. I question his motive.

Foo Mee Har living in Singapore since 1989 and only became a Singaporean in 2010. I too question her motive.

PS: Its difficult to find out the true date when these PAP newbies became Singaporean as the data has mysterious disappeared from the new PAP website.

And last but not least. Look at Tin Pei Ling credential.

Gosh it’s a joke. The most attractive part about her CV is her marriage.

I also think it's important that we hear more from them and have a sense of how much they feel for the people of Singapore and what their views are. I think it's a very interesting CV too.